- Networking of HR professionals with potential candidates aiming at boosting employment in the Tricity.
- Providing a platform for youth to interact with HR professionals of the Tricity on organizational expectations.
- Identify future professional skills requirement and spread awareness among youth of the Tricity.
- To skill youth for creating Human Resource for employment in Tricity, particularly in the service industry and to face emerging management challenges of the industry, trade, and academics.
- To disseminate HRD knowledge and skills among HRD professionals in Tricity through publications, seminars, panel
discussions and conferences.
- To break new ground for the HRD movement in terms of coverage of different human systems and organisations based
on national needs as well as innovative approaches and technologies.