Terms & Conditions
- The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise. National HRD Network Chandigarh Chapter disclaims all liability for damages caused by use of content on the site.
- National HRD Network Chandigarh Chapter shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- We do not provide any judgments or warranty in respect of the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites to which links are provided. A link to another service or site is not an endorsement of any products or services on such site or the site.
- Content on the site is for personal use only and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- National HRD Network Chandigarh Chapter reserves the right to modify, suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or service at any time without notice. It also reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the information contained on the site without notice.
- National HRD Network Chandigarh chapter reserves the right to discontinue the member login on account of non-payment of membership fee or violation of 'code of conduct' set by it.